Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fingernails on a chalkboard

There are many terrible words in the English language that can construct many terrible sentences. Most days, I love hearing everything that my toddler has to say. If I grow tired of hearing her constant chatter, then I simply send her to Oma’s house for a night to be reminded of how oppressive the silence is without her. So, knowing how much I love hearing her little voice, it is amazing that she is capable of producing the eight worst words ever. “Mommy, I did not take a nap today.”

3 comments:

  1. That's bad, but what about "I cleaned it up with my bunny suit?"

    ;)

    SIL Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I would totally agree except for the fact that you can just throw away a bunny suit. You cannot throw your no-nap kid away.

    ReplyDelete